Friday 4 January 2013

"Hurray! Your postcard HU-52297 to U.S.A. arrived!"

I like the messages with the subject cited in the title. Today morning I have turned up my PC and found a message with this pleased text. The recipient send me only a short "Thank you!". The travel time of the card was 20 days because of the . The card was an serigraph made by Erté. Erté, known by the pseudonym Erté, the French pronunciation of his initials, was a diversely-talented Russian-born French artist and designer who flourished in an array of fields, including fashion, jewellery, graphic arts, costume and set design for film, theatre, and opera, and interior decor. The "Black Rose" was made in 1975. It is a beautiful Art Deco style picture.
HU-52297
As soon as I copied the message in the file of written postcards I have requested a new address. My next addressee is a Thai Postcrosser. She or he(?) like several themes on postcards. I have chosen a train card. It is a Stadler electric railcar (No. 5341 018-9) of MÁV-START in Szőny on June 5th 2010. Spring of  2010 was an over-flood of Danube River. This picture was taken during this emergency period. The people on the picture are repairing the damaged dike/bank with sandbags to save the railway. It is a perfect photo. The whole long train, the river, the dike and an the defender can be seen on this aerial view.
HU-52612
I picked up two beautiful stamps for this card. I sent the two right stamps of the miniature sheet about porcelains of "Herend Porcelain Manufacture". This porcelain manufacture is the most famouse one in Hungary. Also my mom has some small decorative objects with the best-known décor "Victoria" made in Herend. I'm sorry, that I couldn't put the border of the miniature sheet on the card.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment